Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request a valid proof of identification from you (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit and/or national ID card).
We may also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details. We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfillment of your orders.
- Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
To administer our Service and for research purposes, Trafalgar Luxury Group also has contracted with third-party service providers to track and analyze statistical usage and volume information from our Service users. These third-party service providers use persistent Cookies to help us to improve the user experience, manage our Service content, and analyze how users navigate and utilize the Service.
How We Use Your Information
Trafalgar Luxury Group uses the collected information for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Disclosure of Your Information
Trafalgar Luxury Group may disclose your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Trafalgar Luxury Group
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability